The objective of the Gender & Women's Studies 2022 conference is to recapture the advances in Gender and Women's Studies during the last decade.
“Bring together all stake holders and action takers to one forum through pioneering a presenter friendly international conference”.
- Create new platforms, pathways and synergies to address the critical issues impacting gender equality and women rights.
- Refresh dialogues, focus on shared solutions, hope and positive outcomes.
- Disseminate the findings of the studies to the global audience through it’s publications both printed and online versions
Key Benefits for Participants
- To clarify your concerns with panel of academic experts
- To Enhance your knowledge on Gender Research and Women's studies.
- To meet renowned academic experts, researchers and activists in your areas of interest
- To get a recognition for your work on an international platform as a paper/poster presenter
- To get your abstract/full paper published online
- To achieve the best presenter award
- To show your intellectual ability by chairing an interactive session
- To meet colleagues from around the world
- To take advantage of great networking opportunities
- To share your knowledge with others in the same domain